MultiWebMarketing recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points.
We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same. All employees are empowered and have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
Policy Aims We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- We do and will continue to minimise the use of paper in the office.
- We do and will continue to reduce packaging as much as possible.
- We do and will continue to seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- We do and will continue to reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and Water
- We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment are switched off when not in use.
- Heating is monitored and adjusted to provide a comfortable working environment with the reduction in energy consumption taken into account.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products are taken into account when purchasing.
- We will evaluate if the need can be met in another way.
- We will evaluate if renting/sharing is an option before purchasing equipment.
- We will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase.
- We will favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
- We will reuse and recycle everything we are able to.
- We reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.
- We promote and actively implement the use of travel alternatives such as
e-mail, e-fax and video/phone conferencing.
- We make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
- We will favour ‘green’ vehicles and maintain them rigorously to ensure ongoing efficiency.
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Cleaning materials used are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste.
Monitoring and Improvement
- We will comply with and where possible endeavour to exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- We will continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- We will continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- We will incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- We will increase employee awareness through training.
- We review our environmental policy and any related business issues at our monthly management meetings.
- We involve staff in the implementation of our environmental policy, for greater commitment, ownership and improved performance.
- We review and update our environmental policy twice yearly in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary.
- We will provide staff with relevant environmental training.
- We will work with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental performance.
- We will use local labour and materials where available to reduce CO2 and help the community.