MultiWebMarketing (MWM) is a trading brand of Multi-Web-Services.co.uk Ltd (MWSL) Where MWM is referenced, it is MWML from a legal perspective.
MWM = MultiWebMarketing
SLA = Service Level Agreement
ST1.0 All websites unless determined in our quote will be built on Linux based servers.
ST1.2 MWM cannot be held responsible for any client software interfacing issues, admin, sales, database etc.
ST1.3 All deposits are non-refundable unless the order is cancelled the same day.
ST1.6 In the event of any website downtime, crash, re-direct, hacks, viruses, bugs, data/logic bombs, server failure, etc; MWM will repair/reinstate or use the last backup of your website, if possible and within 72 hours (Monday to Friday excl Bank Holidays) of your site being reported as going down/hacked etc. Dependant on the SLA we have with your company at that moment in time the recovery/repair/reinstatement costs may be covered, if not and for hosting only accounts etc you will be charged at the team cost of £145.00 PH.
ST1.7 MWM cannot be held responsible for any lost sales or enquiries, perceived brand damage, website downtime etc. howsoever caused.
ST1.8 Server Overload or DDoS. MWM cannot be held responsible for any server overload or shutdown as a direct result of server overload or a direct attack. If such an attack happens as a direct result of unusual client activity, your SLA does not cover this eventuality.
ST1.8.1 Back Links, Indexing, Domain Referral. It is possible for websites to overwhelmed with large levels of back links, indexing by third party crawl bots (Google and social platforms and others). Websites may slow or even crash in these scenarios. Unless MWM were made aware, in writing, of an aggressive or outsourced Back-Link plan or mass indexing, you will be charged £65.00ph restoration whether you have an SLA or otherwise.
ST1.8.2 Server/Website overload/crash/shutdown. It is the responsibility of each client to make MWM aware of any unusual or significantly higher than usual website traffic surges/peaks. Failure to do so may result on your website running slow, or server being overloaded and potentially shutting down.
ST1.8.3 Server specification. Unless a server specification is detailed to MWM in advance of a new website launch or transfer, we will make our best guess judgement as to the server size, specification such as bandwidth. If we get this wrong, we will upgrade your server specification as soon as possible, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Any increase in specification and subsequent SLA costs will be advised in advance of the upgrade.
ST1.9 MWM reserve the permanent right to use your website for the purpose of marketing on their website, brochures, banners, backlinks and social media posts and award or competition entries.
ST220.127.116.11 Each website will carry the MWM link and logo at the base of their website, these cannot be removed under any circumstances unless written/email permission is given from an MWM director.
ST FIG 1 Clients or wishing to terminate their website orders for any reason will be liable for payments as follows: –
FIG1 Website or other Production cancellations fees calculator: –
- Signed Order = No deposit refund unless cancelled by acknowledged email within 24 hours of the signed order.
- Week 1 is the week your project has been scheduled to commence.
- Week 1 = 15% payment, of total original quote. (1 week is 7 days, Monday thru Sunday after deposit and each 7 days thereafter constitutes another week)
- Week 2 = 40% of total remaining balance net of the deposit if paid of the quote/invoice value.
- Week 3 = 60% of total remaining balance net of the deposit if paid of the quote/invoice value.
- Week 4 = 80% of total remaining balance net of the deposit if paid of the quote/invoice value.
- Week 5 = 100% of total remaining balance net of the deposit if paid of the quote/invoice value.
The above is a pro-rata illustration meaning a 5 day project, rather than 5 weeks, would have the same calculation apply, but each day, rather than week, would represent a component payment part. The same comment applies to 10 week projects where the calculation would be extended on a pro-rata basis. Your production time/schedule will have been advised to you at or before the time of your order.
ST2.0 Rejected creative work, each client has the option to 100% reject our (your) creative website /brochure/video/3D presentation production, on such occasions you will be asked to provide a website creative in either graphical format, or by highlighting another website that you wish us to closely emulate, if possible and within the original quotation specification. If our new/amended work is rejected you will be asked to detail, via email, your dissatisfaction and where you consider the differences to be your creative requirement/direction/graphical image/website to emulate, versus that of what we have presented. If we consider your interpretation to be unreasonable we reserve the right to offer one final change to your creative direction (this is not a new creative), if this is then rejected, all further amends will be charged at £65.00 per hour, and quoted in advance of the work taking place. If ultimately you reject all our work, then after 3 attempts we reserve the right to consider this as TERMINATION of our agreement and the cancellation payment terms (FIG 1) will apply.
ST2.1 Each website creative must be signed off by the client, at that stage the responsibility for any design similarities or perceived copy, will become the legal responsibility of each client.
ST2.2 Creative Sign-Off you will be offered a partial working version of your website, or graphic designs to peruse, critique and request any changes you require. We allow three significant changes and 5 working days for each client to sign off unless a different time period has been pre-agreed via email etc. Once you have creatively signed off your website, we will proceed to complete the project carrying through the same style through each website page, unless otherwise pre-agreed. Whilst minor amends are accommodated, there is ‘reasonable changes time’ caveat; (image swaps, content updates are minor changes except where content has changed the page layout determining a page re-style; page or partial page re-styles are MAJOR creative changes). In this instance clients will be advised that their changes thereafter will be chargeable at £65.00PH.
ST2.3 Failure to hand over content, images, case studies etc, in the agreed time period may determine that MWM cancel your order, in such instances the cancellation detailed in FIG 1 above will apply.
ST2.4 Websites rely on content, which is unless otherwise stated, the responsibility of each client to supply as requested by email or agreed within the order terms. Late content or general client information automatically adds to the overall project timeline by the number of days late.
ST 2.4.1 Unreasonable client content or image handover delays, affect our studio’s production efficiency, creating a knock-on effect to other client projects. In this instance, and to protect other client productions, your project may be removed from the production studio or cancelled. In this instance, you will have been advised via email etc, of production problems etc. In this instance, FIG 1 payment calculator will apply.
ST 2.4.2 Production specification. Your website will be produced as per your proposal or email quotation. No verbal recollections/conversations can be considered as agreed amends/inclusions or exclusions. ALL amends/additions must be confirmed via email. If you amend your requirements or specification, you will be charged for the additional work at a rate of £65.00ph.
ST 2.4.3 If your project has been removed from studio production because of late content, slow sign off etc, your project will need to be rescheduled at a time that we are able to accommodate. In this instance, you will be charged an additional removal and a re-brief fee of £350.00 for that instance and any recurring instances.
ST 2.5 MWM reserve the right not to use poor client content or photography (grainy, amateurish etc.) as it may damage the overall impression and performance of the website as well as the perceived quality of the website and subsequently our work.
ST3.0 Our monthly management, marketing and advertising services are designed to help promote your website and business within the various search engines as well as help create social media engagement and community; it is not possible to guarantee results/business growth etc.
ST3.1 We offer no guarantees or timelines for improved Search Engine Ranking Positions (SERPs) for your website or individual pages within your website.
ST3.2 MWM bear no responsibility for the performance, sales, inquiries, website metrics, brand enhancement/damage, social media platforms, third party sales platforms, of any website or associated third party platforms/links (eBay, Facebook etc.) they have produced unless previously agreed in writing or proved delivered and read email.
3.2.1 MWM reserve the right to post articles on each client’s behalf unless specifically instructed, in writing or recorded delivered and read email, not to.
ST3.3 MWM will cross fertilise as they see appropriate your social sites/community/posts etc. with other clients.
ST3.4 Once authorised, via our management plans, MWM cannot be held responsible for any perceived or actual brand damage that may arise as a result of any of our services including website production/content/post/share/tweet/blog/advert/video etc.
ST3.5 Our extended services include SEO, Email Marketing, Google Ads, Social Communications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business, YouTube etc) Social Advertising and Blogs; our efforts are guided and fully intended to comply with any current, known to us, UK Legislation. If for any reason our client services breach or do not adhere to current UK or EU Legislation, including GDPR, our liability will be limited to halting/removing any visible infringements/breaches etc, there will be no reimbursement of fees or compensation of any form. Any fines arising/prosecutions will remain the responsibility of each client.
All our Marketing, Advertising, Social & SEO Plans are also subject to:–
- Set up fees will be detailed on the relevant page.
- Minimum terms, are detailed on the relevant page.
- Notice periods, unless otherwise stated or agreed in either email or via our proposal, is 60 days from acknowledged email or written notification.
- Results, whilst we are confident in our abilities, it is not possible to guarantee anything past quality enquiries or sales over a period of time. We accept no legal responsibility or offer any level of compensation for poor or overwhelming campaign results, sales, enquires and ultimately business growth or reduction.
- Brand, we accept no responsibility for any actual or perceived brand damage that may occur as a direct result of a communication/post or advert etc sent by MWM on your business’ behalf.
- Communication style, ‘Tone of Voice’, where a client has detailed a specific communication (Post, Blog, Tweet etc) style, we will stay inside these parameters unless we are creating tactical comms for the purpose of Back Link building.
- Video productions will either be 100% original production, purchased & licensed footage, or smoothed photography. Editing, transitions, content, and call to actions are all original and produced in-house.
- Ad Spend, all except Google Ads, will be spread over the year, equally spread over 52 weeks, the values change and are detailed on our website. I Google Ads & LinkedIn, ‘Impression & Click Budgets’ are NOT included in our fees unless otherwise stated. We will recommend a click budget and once agreed, we will need your credit card to submit to Google for direct payment. It is important that there is always sufficient ‘credit card headroom’. If not Google may close or suspend your ad account.
- All advertising platforms, Facebook, Google etc operate very strict rules on what can be said and shown. These rules are evolving daily, and it is entirely possible that your ads could be suspended without notice. In this instance we use our best endeavours, relationship and ability to make the necessary changes and reinstate your adverts. There is no compensation available from any of the advertisers if your business has been affected by their advert suspension/block or removal. Equally we accept no responsibility for any loss of leads/enquiries or sales as a result of advert block, suspension or removal or account closure etc.
- Payments are always one calendar month advance of the service, slow or late payment will halt the service unless otherwise agree in written/email communication.
- Payments are via bank transfer in UK sterling.
- On termination or expiration of our contracted term for our Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, linkedIn services, we are not able to copy or transfer any ads, analysis, keyword research or access to the advertising/admin areas.
- Google Ads and social campaign set up fees, are for the labour/skill in setting up the campaign and do not relate to the creation of the adverts or keyword research etc.
- MWM Video Adverts are created for the purpose of advertising, and remain the property of MWM for the sole use of digital advertising carried out by MWM. They are not transferable to clients or agencies. Any video adverts, that MWM have produced, that have been posted on your social sites by us, can remain in-place but it is not permitted to lift/copy and/or re-use these video adverts.
ST4.0 Notice period are detailed below for clients wishing to terminate of any of our retained services.
ST 4.1 If we/you have agreed longer term contracts plus one year etc, this will be detailed in either our proposal, your order or within email communications. In this instance, the notice period detailed below do not apply.
Notice Periods (Excluding ST4.1)
- All Inclusive Marketing = 60 days
- Inbound Marketing = 120 days
- Social Media Marketing = 60 Days
- Social Media Advertising = 60 days
- Email Marketing = 90 days
- SEO = 60 Days
- Google Ads = 60 days
- Website Hosting = 30 days
Termination notices must be made in writing or confirmed received email, which will count as the start date of your notice period.
ST5.0 All websites and creative work including logos/brochures etc, remain the property of MWM until such time they are 100% paid for.
ST5.1 MWM do not offer credit terms, any arrears will mean the immediate suspension of our services which will include the website host, meaning your website will no longer be visible or accessible. In this instance a minimum of 48 hours email notice will have been given.
ST5.2 MWM are VAT registered company, all prices listed are excluding VAT which will be added at the appropriate and legal current UK value.
ST 6.0 Server/host provider transfers are permitted, however MWM offer no guarantees of website functionality on your new server host post transfer as there can be server specification/functionality/capacity issues we are not able to control or predict.
ST 6.1 There will be a server transfer charge of not less than £99.00 for non eCommerce websites, and from £249.00 for eCommerce website. The stated fees are from prices and will be determined by the website size which determines how long it takes to transfer.
ST 7.0 MWM is a UK company and governed by UK statute, any legal claims will be heard in Doncaster. Each client agrees that any claim arising that is not covered by this contract will be heard in the Doncaster small claims court.
ST 7.1 None Disclosure Agreements (NDA) breach of any agreed NDAs will trigger a £1,000.00 invoice, for the production, circulation, sharing of this strategy/quotation.
ST 7.2 Our claim of being the best or one of the best marketing agencies in the UK, is supported by numerous awards and trophies ‘Best UK Marketing Agency’, (solutions, full service etc)
Client Access to Social Platforms/Google Analytics etc.
ST8.0 Google Analytics, it is possible to grant access to your Google Analytics Account as this is attached directly to your website.
ST8.1 Google Ads, we do not grant client access to any Google Ads account for a variety of reasons, mostly as the copying and transference of our research and knowhow is classed as a significant commodity. 8.2 In addition to 8.1, we hold a master Google account where ALL client accounts reside.
ST8.2 Access can be granted, on request, for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, social platform. It is possible to transfer all social accounts to a new user/manager/administrator on termination of our services. 8.2.1 With the exception of Video Adverts that have been produced by us, all other work can be re-used.
ST8.3 It is NOT possible to grant access Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, social advertising area.
ST8.4 Search Engine Ranking Position reports (SERPs) it is not possible to give access to this software.
Emails and any information contained within or attached in a separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to whom it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the purpose indicated or previously agreed. Any data included with an email remains the property of MultiWebMarketing and the recipient will refrain from utilising the information for any purpose other than that indicated and upon request will destroy the information and remove it from their records. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of MultiWebMarketing. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received an email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of said email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of any emails received/sent and any potential malware attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.